- 16 oz Ronco Spaghetti
- 1 fully-cooked rotisserie chicken (29 oz)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies (mild)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Cut chicken from bone, coarsely chop and set aside. Discard skin and bones.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl. Spoon cooked vegetable mixture over pasta and toss to combine. Stir in chicken broth and diced tomatoes and green chilies. Add Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and chopped chicken. Toss gently to blend well.
- Spoon into prepared dish. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.